My name is Mrs. Levey and I am currently teaching 6th grade Language Arts at Wakefield Middle School in Raleigh, NC.


At home, I am the wife to a man always on the go and two growing girls who keep me very busy. When we are not running to orchestra or dance class, we are off to a picnic a the park or some other adventure, including our favorite vacation spot - Disney World.


This blog follows my thoughts on my reading, mostly the ones for Middle Readers, and the adventures of finding that right job...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Unit Plan Draft

So even the teacher has homework...Mine is that I am working on a mini unit plan to prepare for teaching my students how to setup their own blog.  Both written and spoken.  The calendar draft is done at this point, it still needs to be flushed out and have standards added to it, and oh, there is that pesky digital piece that I need to create.  Anyway, this is what I have so far...

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9wLwSt3mHgqSUw0bG9OYWFNdmM

I've got more work to do on it tonight and tomorrow and hopefully I can get it ready in time for the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment