My name is Mrs. Levey and I am currently teaching 6th grade Language Arts at Wakefield Middle School in Raleigh, NC.


At home, I am the wife to a man always on the go and two growing girls who keep me very busy. When we are not running to orchestra or dance class, we are off to a picnic a the park or some other adventure, including our favorite vacation spot - Disney World.


This blog follows my thoughts on my reading, mostly the ones for Middle Readers, and the adventures of finding that right job...

Friday, July 27, 2012

Project Completion, maybe...

So I have spent the last week putting together my mini unit plan.  Adding details here and there.  Writing detailed lesson plans and creating a screen cast.  Even planning to hijack Allison Kauffman's how to create a podcast youtube video. :)  I hear as a teacher I'm allowed to do that because we borrow from those around us.  Anyway, I spent this morning writing my reflection.  It actually took me longer than most, maybe because I kept stopping to do other things like enroll my daughter in her new school. Yes, that may have been a priority.  But stopping to clean a wall because I saw a handprint - now that was just procrastination.  So here they are, and yes I call the unit plan a draft, because no matter what form something is (even a polished piece) it is still a draft that can be changed.

Digital Journaling Unit Plan and Reflection

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Christie,
    The links don't seem to be working. Can you check them and shoot me an email?

    Thanks,
    Keri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Christie,
      I am still having trouble downloading your work. I can't get it to open in Word, and it usually just takes me to your wiki page. Can you send it to me via email?

      kf

      Delete