My name is Mrs. Levey and I am currently teaching 6th grade Language Arts at Wakefield Middle School in Raleigh, NC.


At home, I am the wife to a man always on the go and two growing girls who keep me very busy. When we are not running to orchestra or dance class, we are off to a picnic a the park or some other adventure, including our favorite vacation spot - Disney World.


This blog follows my thoughts on my reading, mostly the ones for Middle Readers, and the adventures of finding that right job...

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 2 - 5 Photo Story

Today we are working with images and how to create a story with images.  For my story I decided to take some of the pictures from the Christian County Fair and tell about the journey of a cherry pie.

For my second attempt, I went with a suggestion from my friend Marcella and focused on a little princess and her special day.

The music that I used for this story is "Everyday Princess" sung by Anika NoniRose. (Fairy Tale Songs. Walt Disney Records, 2011. CD.)  I hope Maddie likes her little video.  If you have ever met her, you know that her older sister dominates the spotlight and even though her sister planned out most of this party, this was her chance to be the center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment